Spreading Knowledge

Spreading knowledge amongst the women of the world.




Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Tunes pt. 2

In the previous post, I created outfits for my top played songs. Of course, I'm not done with exposing your favorites. Below are more outfits and songs. Like any you see? Enjoy your summer!

"Talk That Talk (ft. Jay-Z)" by Rihanna
Photo Credit; Bib Necklace; Tank; Vest; Jeans; Bangle Set; Bangle; Shoes; Ring
I'm loving Rihanna's new album. Hip hop is most definitely one of my fave genres! In this outfit, I have a crop tank with printed, jeans and a denim vest. As for the accessories, I stuck with black and silver pieces to accent the studs on the tank.

"Rumor Has It" by Adele
Photo Credit; Dress; Shoes; Earrings; Ring
Ever heard of your boyfriend trying to get back with you? Yeah, it happens, but sometimes we're already moving on to someone new. In Adele's song, "Rumor Has It", she's going through that same problem. Adele's album 21 won the Grammy Award for being Album of the Year, not to mention the Brit Award for being the British Album of the Year. And with her album, dolls, anyone can regain their confidence!

Anyways, in this outfit, I combined a black, body-con dress with black pumps, a spiral ring, and black teardrop earrings for a cute, dashing look that shows 'em your over him!

"Beez In the Trap (ft. 2 Chainz)" by Nicki Minaj
Photo Credit; Crop Top; Jeans; Ombre Shades; Paint Splattered Shades; Wallet; Cuff; Earrings; Shoes
Listening to Nicki Minaj's new song gave me so many ideas about this outfit. As we know, she's the type of girl that expresses herself through crazy colors, outrageous hairstyles, and confident-boosting tracks! Like Lady G, she's never under-dressed. Of course, I don't advise on wearing big, poufy mini-dresses to the mall (though I applaud you if you did!) but this outfit will be just as fab and Nicki-worthy!

Here in this set is a beaded, crop top with tie-dyed skinnies, a printed Calvin Klein wallet, a leather cuff from Ann Taylor, and color-block heels. Also included are splattered hoop earrings, and you can mix in match with ombre sunglasses (the It trend for the summer: Ombre!) or paint-splattered Wayfarer sunglasses.

"Brokenhearted" by Karmin
Photo Credit; Top; Blazer; Pants; Shoes; Earrings
Karmin is the pop-duo from 2010. Their hit song, "Brokenhearted," is what many know them as. My cousin introduced me to them, saying that they rap a little, but where still great. My brother, of course, wasn't interested, but I've seen many ads in magazines about them, so I downloaded some tracks.
Of course, they grabbed my interested, and they're a top song on my list. The couple, Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan, are engaged. Amy's look is very chic with pop colors and prints. She also embraces the menswear idea into her looks and the pouf! In this outfit, I combined a polka-dot blazer with a white, sleeveless button-down. Included are grass green pants and red, polka-dot heart earrings. Also, to complete the look, I added tan heels (sorry, no bow tie. Couldn't find one, so I'm doing a fashion how-to soon!)

"Starships" by Nicki Minaj
Photo Credit; Top; Leggings; Shoes; Bangle Set; Belt; Paint Splattered Shades; Earrings
Starships were meant to fly, and so is this song! My sister is actually a huge Nicki Minaj fan, so when she showed me the video (and she sorta forced me too hahaha), I really liked the song and vivid colors, so I downloaded the song. I'm hoping to get the Deluxe album that comes with a free T-shirt someday; however, back to this outfit. In the video at the end, Nicki is partying at a party, so I decided to make a party outfit for the beach. We have a light green top with fuchsia leggings, and fuchsia pumps. Also included are a bangle set, spiked hoop earrings, and a Rosetta belt. And let's not forget those paint-splattered shades!

Here's part 2! Part three coming soon! Lata dolls!
--ReneA P.

No comments:

Post a Comment