Spreading Knowledge

Spreading knowledge amongst the women of the world.




Thursday, October 17, 2013

How-To Halloween Costumes and Ideas pt. II

Last week, I provide you all with a few Halloween tips to try. Today, I'm adding more to the list by centering on one of my favorite time periods in the History of Fashion: the 90's!

Clueless Idea


Even though, according to my mother, no one actually wore clothes like in Clueless, that doesn't mean you can't dress up like one of your favorite characters. Get the Clueless Idea when you pair this skater, tartan dress with a pair of Mary Jane pumps. Complete the look with knee-high socks, a floral headband, and long, wavy curls!

On the TLC Tip

 
With the new TLC biopic coming out soon, I've been reminiscing a bit, and revisiting some of TLC's best hits! So for this Halloween, I would go as Left Eye, since I just got bangs. To get the look, pair a cropped top with a pair of baggy sweatpants  over a pair of shorts (a signature TLC fashion statement). If you don't own a pair of baggy sweatpants, just borrow your brother's or  your boyfriend's! Complete the look with sneakers, bright eye shadow on the eyes, and a black mark/stripe under your left eye.

Doug!


I seriously had the hardest time trying to figure out which 90's cartoon I wanted to feature for the blog! I began reminiscing just from looking through photos on Google. So finally, I decided to go with a simple look, and feature "Doug." This was one of my favorite shows growing up, and honestly, Porkchop is the reason I will never eat pork chops (I mean, come on! I was a kid, so you can imagine how weird that dish was too me!)
Anyways, combine a green sweater vest with a pair of khaki shorts and a white tee. Throw on a pair of white socks and a pair of red shoes. Carry around a purple, plush terrier puppy because Porkchop is just as important in this outfit as he is in the show!

That's all for now, loves! I have many more ideas for the perfect Halloween! BOO!
~~ReneA P.

No comments:

Post a Comment