Spreading Knowledge

Spreading knowledge amongst the women of the world.




Thursday, December 8, 2011

Haft Tucked Style

Photo Credit
Recently, I've been seeing the half tucked fashion style lately in magazines, store websites, and on TV advertisements. And today, I decided to try it out wearing my favorite pair of black jeans, a black long-sleeve top, and an animal print flowy tank. So what I did was I tucked in both my black top and the tank in the front and left the rest hanging. Of course, my attempt wasn't as effective as I wanted it to be: the tank was a little too long, so the extra fabric covered the tucked part. Perhaps I'll try again with something a little shorter or possibly tuck in more fabric.

Anyways, I'm beginning to like this style. It's super creative and adds more ump to an outfit. I do suggest tucking in tops like T-shirts, denim shirts, button-downs, and possibly sheer. Perhaps my next attempt will be more successful than today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment