Spreading Knowledge

Spreading knowledge amongst the women of the world.




Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Accessories Matter



 
What do you call an outfit without jewelry, a handbag, a hat, a belt, or a scarf? Well I call that an incomplete outfit. Adding a little bling to anything will make you pop and stand out. Accessories matter! Why? Well one day, I was getting ready for school. I spent most of my time trying to find a belt to go with my outfit. I finally picked one out and left.

What was wrong? I forgot to pick out my jewelry. All day, I felt off and incomplete. With out my necklace or rings or bracelets, I was off and I thought my outfit was terrible and felt others would think the same.

Now I may sound like a diva, but hey! Without that major bling, you just blend or poke out. I tried asking a friend if she would lend me a necklace or bracelet. She didn't because she felt without her jewelry she'll be off, too. And my friend doesn't normally care about fashion like I do.

Every girl wears jewelry. Well, maybe not all, but most girls (and boys) wear some piece of accessory to make them feel comfortable. Accessories are like your shoes or socks. Without them, you may feel low or you wish you could go home and change.

The lesson here is: Accessories matter. Pick carefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment