Spreading Knowledge

Spreading knowledge amongst the women of the world.




Monday, June 13, 2011

Trip to New York, Day 2, Friday


Here's Robin Roberts
Waking up, feeling a little sore, I couldn't believe day 1 had ended, and day 2 was beginning. Jennifer Hudson was performing in Central Park for the Today Show. As lazy as my mom and I were, we finally got to the concert, which hadn't even started yet! Anyways, Jennifer was amazing and so beautiful! She performed "No One Gunna Love You", "Spotlight", and "I Got This". We got great photos and videos, plus an awesome poster. The concert was amazing and not to mention how fabulous Jennifer was! 
The fabulous Jennifer Hudson


After the concert, my mom and I went back to the hotel to chill for a moment before my grandfather's cousin came to give us a little tour around the Garment District. At the Garment District, we bought tons of fabric and found so of the cah-yu-test clothes ever--such as this jumpsuit I am wearing.

When our tour was over, my mom and I kept walking around the Garment District--looking around. After getting so overwhelm at Macy's, lol, we went back to the hotel to rest a bit.


After resting, we figured out what subway to take, and we headed down to Chinatown. One tip: the vendors will always try to make you buy fragrances, phone covers, jewelry, and mostly purses. But despite all that, we shopped and took some great pictures. My mom bought tons of purses, and I got clothes and some Harajuku Lovers perfume.
 










After all that shopping, we went back to the hotel to crash for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment