Spreading Knowledge

Spreading knowledge amongst the women of the world.




Sunday, June 5, 2011

Maggie Q on Stardoll


Photo Credit

Oh my goodness! When I signed on Stardoll to dressed up some celebs, I saw that Maggie Q was one of the most popular dressups. I literally jumped for joy because she was the doll I had been telling Stardoll to add all month long! And lucky me, my wish was granted!

Maggie Q can be best known as the lead role in Nikita, the hit action-drama television show on CW 69. Maggie Q plays Nikita, a trained government assassin, who escapes her agency called Division to change her life and get revenge. She recruits Alex, a troubled teen from Russia, who also plans to get revenge on Division for killing her beloved family. Alex is played by Lyndsy Fonseca, who is best known as Colleen Carlton on  The Young and The Restless, Dylan Mayfair on Desperate Housewives, and Ted Mosby's future daughter on How I Met Your Mother.

Nikita has had two successful seasons and is working on the third season now. Maggie Q is gorgeous and always has supper cute clothes and cool gadgets on the show. And lets not forget she is an awesome heroine!


Here are some of my dressups from stardoll!


 
 

 


















Go on Stardoll.com to dress up Maggie Q!

No comments:

Post a Comment