What are you going to wear?!
You may have this really cute skirt that people say, "It shows your legs, which are amazing!" But is that skirt appropriate? Let's define appropriate for this situation.
Appropriate: When the garment or accessory falls under the proper dress code for an event or place
So should you wear a skirt to a picnic? Wear heels when you go bowling?
Well, we're going to find out now!
Picnic Date: You're going to be on the ground, and it will probably be hot.
- Capri's- They're short, but not too short
- Jeans- Light denim will absorb less heat. Dark denim will make you hot
- Shorts- You can never go wrong with shorts. Their name is their length!
- Tee shirts- Plain color Tees are good choices, but if you want a little sparkle or color, graphic Tees and bedazzled Tees are great choices!
- Tennis shoes- For comfort, of course
- Sandals- To look cute and stylish
- Dresses- Why the need to explain? They're stylish, they're beautiful, and your guy will be amazed at your beauty!
- Skirts- Like dresses, but separate from the top. Layers are cute and skirts with exposed zippers are in!
- One shoulder tops- They make you look slim, plus you can show off that summer tan you've been working on
- Heels- Gives you height, but if you are tall and you don't want to tower over your date, stick to flats or gladiator sandals
- Jeans- skinny jeans are great for a dinner date. If you want to look dressy, then go ahead and do a skirt or dress
- Band Tees- Support your fave band, singer, or rapper with a T-shirt with their face or name on it
- Jeans- You'll need the comfort
- Tennis shoes, Dunks, Creative Recs, etc.- Your toes should NOT be showing. While you're around people, they might step on your toes. And with those Creative recs or Dunks you got some rockin' colors
- Studded belts- Show that rock star side
- Jeans- Get color jeans to look cute
- Jeggings- If you don't want to wear jeans, jeggings are a perfect way to look hot (Leggings that look like jeans? COOL!)
- Graphic Tees- To sparkle and shine
- Plain Tees- You can put a vest, tank top, or a belt over it
- Tennis shoes- No heels. Why go bowling in heels? You don't want to fall
- Socks- You do NOT know whose feet were in those rentals, so wear socks to keep your feet protected from other people's sweat and germs
- Necklaces work
- Rings (cocktail rings really work best for dinner)
- Shades (for the picnic of course)
- And of course, Make-up (Don't leave home without that Lip Gloss!)