Spreading Knowledge

Spreading knowledge amongst the women of the world.




Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's Just Complicated....

Hey lovely Readers. I guess you've been wondering why I haven't posted anything in like forever? (or some of you could care less). Well, my apologies. Lately, I've been trying to think of new ideas for the blog...something fresh and different. Plus I've been too busy with school and my iPod (my one and only addiction at the moment :]). But hey, I hate to ignore ya'll for so long!

Anyways, I'll think of some idea to wow you all. Perhaps another 80's inspired outfit? My walk through of creating my prom dress? Just random, lovely posts about random, fashionable topics and people?

Who knows! When I think of something, I'll be sure to start posting. I guess I'll stick to posts every Friday. *sigh* so many ideas, so little time (or perhaps I've gone lazy, lol).

Anyways, Ta-Ta for now!
--ReneA P.

No comments:

Post a Comment