The summer should be perfect for acne-prone skin! No stress, no hard work or worrying. Of course I love to wear my hair natural because it gets so hot (especially here in Atlanta!)
But my hair breaks out my skin, so I like to try new ideas to help it out because washing your face can be so boring!
I was surfing the web and found this homemade facial to remove dead skin. Now this may sound gross, though it's refreshing! It's an egg and yogurt face mask.
Disgusting, right? Well egg whites are filled with protein and amino acids. This will cause your pores to tighten and makes the acne scars less visible. Yogurt has antibiotics that removes the bacteria in the pores, as well as extra oil.
Though all skin types are different, it doesn't hurt to try new things.
Anyways, there are two things you need for this mask: 2 eggs and yogurt.
1. Separate the egg yolk from the egg white and place it in a bowl (some say egg yolk helps, but the white is better).
2. Take a few spoonfuls of yogurt (about 1 1/2 tbsp.) and mix it in the egg whites.
3. Take a cotton ball and paint the mixture on your face, especially in the places with scars.
4. After waiting for it to dry (about 10–15 min.) remove the mask with warm water.
5. Wash you face like you normally do to remove any of the mixture.
Your skin should feel nice and soft, and you can do this routine for about 2–3 times a week. Good luck dolls!