Spreading Knowledge

Spreading knowledge amongst the women of the world.




Saturday, March 3, 2012

Epic Fails: Exclusive Fashion Donts

Sorry dear readers for the absents. I have been busy with my AP Language Arts class with a research paper and working on four prom dresses. But I've been looking for fashion ideas for the blog, and what smacked me in the face? Fashion Don'ts.

So as the weather is changing (and it's very bipolar here in Georgia), people have been mixing up their styles. And yes, I do commend them for trying new things...but it's getting out of hand! Some people are a little blind when it comes to their fashion.

Fail: Mixing Boots with shorts and tights.
      ~Are you hot? Are you cold? Do you need medication?! Though the weather changes drastically, it's no excuse for wearing shorts with UGGs and tights. Pick one season and stick with it!

Fail: Denim Shorts and Tights.
      ~It looks trashy and skimpy, and fashion-challenge. You can only wear tights with cloth shorts. Why? It just looks and FEELS good!

Fail: Large Holes in Jeans
      ~My mother use to yell at my brother because he had large holes in his jeans. And I just hate how girls wear their jeans and have half their legs hanging out. It's not decent, and really, did you really spend twenty bucks for a pair of jeans, just so you can tear them up?!

Fail: Pajamas in Public
      ~Do you honestly want others know what you wear to sleep in? I love Pajama Day at school, but you will never catch me in public in Tweety Bird Flannels or my Bratz House Slippers. Pajamas are NAWT outerwear! Gosh, please don't even try Pajama Jeans either!

Fail: Skinny Jeans with High top shoes (men)
      ~Your jeans are skinny, yet your feet look big. According to my father, "You look like a girl."

Fail: Fake Clear Glasses (men and women)
      ~So seventies, and my grandmother use to wear them during her time. If you have a prescription, then that's fine. If not...

No comments:

Post a Comment