Spreading Knowledge

Spreading knowledge amongst the women of the world.




Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ways to Wear It: TopShop Two Part Sandals


Ways to Wear: TOPSHOP Two Part Sandals


What I'm loving most about this spring are all the new fashion styles and looks that I'm so eager to try! There are looks that I never thought I would want to try; however, I have a change of heart due to looking at runway shows and editorials. This week on "Ways to Wear It" are a pair of stylish two part heel sandals from TOPSHOP.

Shift + Crossbody

 


With such warm weather, don't be afraid to break out the sandals (it's officially the right time!) Pair these sandals with a gorgeous shift dress and chain necklace. For a more comfortable and stylish look, carry a crossbody bag and a pair of sunglasses.

Slim Jeans + Navy Blazer




What I realized that the older I get, the more I rather not wear skinny jeans. Tight jeans are hard to maneuver in, not too mention it leaves marks on the sides of my legs. So for this season, if you haven't already, opt out for skinny jeans and pair the sandals with a pair of slim fit jeans. Complete the look with a cropped top and a navy blazer, if it's chilly in class. Don't forget your sunnies!

Blazer + Leather Backpack

 


This season, I'm definitely investing in skorts! I remember wearing them when I was younger, but unlike shorts under skirts, they're shorts in the back with fabric draped in the front. Pair these sandals with a tartan print skort and a chiffon studded blouse. Complete the look with a leather backpack for hanging with friends at the mall or after class at the local café. Not to mention these amber earrings are so cute!

Get up and get shopping loves!
~~ReneA P.

No comments:

Post a Comment