Spreading Knowledge

Spreading knowledge amongst the women of the world.




Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ways to Wear It: Houndstooth Peplum Skirt

Hey loves! Hope everyone enjoyed their wondrous Thanksgiving meal! I love getting to see my family, and just watch my cousins grow (some grow more than I expect!) Recently, I went shopping with my mother and sister, and found the cutest skirt: a houndstooth peplum skirt! I got it for $15 at my local "It's Fashion." So I put together this post on different ways to dress this skirt!

The Skirt- Peplum Houndstooth Skirt


"Rock Me"



 Get at rocker look by pairing the skirt with a long sleeve, crop top and a leather jacket. Complete the look with studded combat boots and bangles.

 

 "Pretty Kitty"

 Pair the skirt with a cute, kitty top. Then finish the look with flats and bow earrings for a sweet finish.

 

"Working Overtime"

Have a presentation in class soon? Pair the skirt with a blouse and blazer. Then strut to school in gorgeous pumps and slouchy bag. Embellish your hairdo with a simple headband.

That's all for now dolls! Love!

~~ReneA P.

No comments:

Post a Comment